Currency Cards – delivery information
- Following your completed application and payment, your card will normally be delivered within 1-4 working days via Royal Mail First Class (subject to us being able to verify your identity)
- We cannot guarantee how long your card will take to deliver as this is reliant upon Royal Mail
- Orders placed after 2pm on a working day or at the weekend or on a bank holiday will be considered to have been placed the next working day
- Please leave enough time for the card to be delivered before you travel
- You do not need to be at home to sign for your card
Express delivery is FREE when you order €900/$1,200/£800 or more.
For orders under €900/$1,200/£800 a fee of €6/$8/£5 will be added to the order.
If the Express Delivery option was not selected, your card will normally be delivered within 5-10 working days.
Please be aware that if you are travelling in less than 2 weeks time, you may wish to select Express Delivery to make sure you are able to receive, activate and load your card prior to travelling.
Currency Home Delivery – delivery information
IMPORTANT – you must be at home to sign for your Currency Home Delivery order on the day of delivery.
Next day delivery
Following your completed application and payment, your Currency Home Delivery order will be delivered to you on the day you specify unless any of the following is true:
- Your order is not completed before 2pm that day and you have requested next day delivery. The day you have selected is a Sunday or public holiday.
- Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £2. Place your order before 2pm the working day before to qualify for Saturday delivery.
Delivery is free of change when you order value is £600 or over. If your order is under £600 in value, a delivery charge of £10 will be added to your order.
An additional charge of £2 will apply for Saturday delivery.