The Mobile Application (the “Application”) is provided by WEX Europe Ltd to you. It is important that you read these terms (the “Terms”) carefully along with the terms which apply to your prepaid card (the “Currency Card Terms & Conditions”).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using our Contact Details (“Contact Details”):
- Telephone: 0845 867 6496 or +44 20 33550134 from outside the UK;
- Mailing address: my Travel Cash, PO Box 60826, London W6 6GB, United Kingdom;
- Email: Complete the contact form on the Contact Us and we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 1 working day.
- Website: mytravelcash.com/mobile
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Currency Card Terms & Conditions, the Currency Card Terms & Conditions will take priority and apply. Your use of the Application constitutes your acceptance of the Terms.
1. OUR DETAILS
- We are WEX EUROPE LIMITED (“us”, “we” or “WEX Europe”), a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 05927983 whose registered office is at 66 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UD, United Kingdom.
- We hereby grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence (the “License”) to use the Application (which shall include future updates made available to you from time to time provided you understand such updates may be subject to additional terms notified to you at the time such update is made available) subject to the following obligations and/or restrictions:
- you may only use the Application on a registered device belonging to you or under your control. You will need to register each additional or replacement device separately
- the Application is licensed only to you and you shall not assign, sub-licence or grant any rights of use or any other rights in respect of the Application to any other person;
- you shall not copy or reproduce in any way the whole or any part of the Application;
- you shall not alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or adapt the whole or any part of the Application;
- you shall not remove or tamper with any copyright notice attached to or contained within the Application and you acknowledge and agree that as between us and you all ownership in the Application remains with us;
- On any termination of the Application all rights granted to you in respect of the Application shall immediately cease.
2.2 TERMINATION OF LICENCE
- The Licence shall commence when you install the Application and shall continue until terminated in accordance with the following clause or otherwise in accordance with the Licence.
- The Licence will terminate automatically if you cancel the Application and/or uninstall the Application, or fail to comply with any term or condition of the Licence. Upon termination of the Licence for any reason whatsoever you must uninstall the Application and destroy all copies of the Application including all components of it in your possession.
3. THE SERVICE
- Use of the Application is limited to individuals aged 18 years or over and who are resident in the United Kingdom. Further details on how to register and use the Application can be found at mytravelcash.com/mobile.
- The Application offers you access to a range of content and transaction services. Full details of our range of services can be found on our website at mytravelcash.com/mobile.. The services offered to you via the Application may vary depending on the type of device you are using.
4. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
- While we will make reasonable efforts to provide the Application, we will not be liable for any failure to provide the Application, in part or full, for any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This includes, in particular, any suspension of the Application resulting from maintenance and upgrades to our systems or the systems of any party used to provide the Application, other disruptions to our systems, outages on any phone network or in the case of mobile networks where you are not in an area of mobile coverage.
- The Application is provided “as is” with no representation, guarantee or warranty, express or implied, of any kind as to its functionality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. SECURITY PROCEDURE
- You must keep your security details (which include the identifying words, codes and numbers agreed between us) secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them.
- You must not disclose your security details to any other person or record your security details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person.
- After initial registration we will never contact you, or ask anyone to do so on our behalf, with a request to disclose your security details in full. If you receive any such request from anyone (even if they are using our name and logo and appear to be genuine) then it is likely to be fraudulent and you must not supply your security details to them in any circumstances. You should report any such requests to us immediately using our Contact Details.
- If your device is lost or stolen, or if you suspect that anyone knows your security details you must contact us immediately. You may contact us using our Contact Details above.
- You will be responsible for all instructions given by you or anyone acting with your authority between the time you pass the security procedure and the time you exit from the Application. Please note that this includes any input errors, or instructions sent by anyone but yourself. You should not leave the device you are using unattended while you are still logged onto the Application.
- You are responsible for making sure information either stored or shown on your device(s) is kept secure.
- You must delete the Application from your device if you change your device or dispose of it. You must advise us of any change to your mobile phone number or email address as well as physical address change using our Contact Details.
- Funds can be loaded to your Prepaid Card by you.
- Limits apply to the number of times your Prepaid Card may be loaded in a day and certain minimum and maximum load limits apply, such limits are detailed in our Currency cards rates and terms section.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any particular loading transaction.
- Upon receipt, your funds will be available for use without delay.
- A Load/Reload fee may apply for each load/reload that you make. Please see Currency cards rates and terms for details of when a Load/Reload fee will apply and how much it will be.
- We reserve the right to charge you and you agree to pay the charges which apply when you use our services or any part of them. We do not currently charge you for the Application. However, your mobile phone network operator may charge you when using the Application and these charges may vary if you use your device to access the Application when abroad.
8. OUR LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of (or failure to perform) our obligations where that breach (or failure) is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary.
9. VARIATION/TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- There is no minimum contract period and you are free to cancel the Application at any time. Details on how to cancel the Application can be found on our website at mytravelcash.com/mobile.
- If you have not used the Application for 12 months your Application may be deactivated automatically and you may have to re-register in order to use the Application again.
- We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the use of the Application or any part of the Application where: (a) we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your security details have not been kept safe; or (b) we have reasonable grounds to suspect unauthorised or fraudulent use of your security details; or (c) as a result of a change in the way you operate your account or in your financial circumstances, we have reasonable grounds to believe that you may have difficulty in meeting your commitments; or (d) we consider it appropriate for your protection. Unless we are unable to contact you or there is a legal reason or other circumstances beyond our control preventing us from doing so, we will tell you before taking this action and provide our reasons for doing so. If we are unable to contact you beforehand, where possible we will tell you and give our reasons afterwards.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions are made in English. All communications with you will be in English. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and English courts will deal with any legal proceedings between us.
11. DATA PROTECTION