We regularly have special offers, promotions and competitions.
The Spring 2015 Flash Sale Has Ended
Never miss an offer
Make sure you are the first to hear about future flash currency sales and other exciting special offers:
- Login to your account
- Select ‘Account Settings’
- Make sure ‘Offers and Promotions’ is ticked
Make sure you also like my Travel Cash on Facebook and follow @myTravelCash on Twitter for the latest news, money-saving tips and offers.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions applied to the flash currency sale on Thursday 12 March 2015:
my Travel Cash is provided by WEX Europe Limited, which has its registered office at 66 Hammersmith Road, London W148UD and company registration number (05927983) (“my Travel Cash”)
- The currency sale will take place by way of a discount applied on the foreign exchange rate for my Travel Cash cardholders of the my Travel Cash Euro and US Dollar Currency Cards (“Currency Sale”) between 11:00am and 18:00pm GMT on Thursday 12 March 2015 (“Limited Period”).
- The Currency Sale is available on orders and top ups for new and existing Euro Currency Card and US Dollar Currency Card cardholders only and is available during the Limited Period only.
- Existing my Travel Cash Euro and US Dollar Currency Card cardholders can access the Currency Sale rates by logging in to the my Travel Cash account management system or using the “top up” link found on the my Travel Cash website.
- As the exchange rates offered are updated every 15 minutes to track the interbank exchange rate, it is possible that depending on what the interbank exchange rate is before and after the Limited Period, that the available exchange rates could be better than exchange rates available as a part of the Currency Sale.
- New my Travel Cash Card orders only – my Travel Cash must be able to verify your identity successfully when you complete your my Travel Cash Card order. This is not a credit check and is performed using the details you supply during the order process. This verification must be carried out successfully before each a new currency card order or top up can be completed. If my Travel Cash requests documents in order to verify your details or address then these documents must be received by my Travel Cash within 3 working days of the request being made otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your Currency Sale order.
- Availability of the Currency Sale is subject to you complying with the my Travel Cash Cardholder Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
- my Travel Cash is not responsible for any issues that may prevent you from completing your order during the Limited Period.
- Please note that the Currency Sale does not apply to the currency home delivery cash service or the my Travel Cash Multi-Currency Prepaid MasterCard.
- my Travel Cash reserves the right to alter the timing of the Currency Sale and/or the Limited Period at any time without further notice to you.
- my Travel Cash reserves the right to update the exchange rates at any time during the Limited Period, to account for changing interbank exchange rates, this may happen during the Currency Sale without further notice to you.
- my Travel Cash Cards and Currency Sale is provided for the purposes of holiday / business travel money only and not for speculative, investment or any other purposes.
- If an order or top up request is placed during the Limited Period above it is my Travel Cash’s decision as to whether or not it is accepted or rejected and such decision is final.
- The Currency Sale is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- my Travel Cash reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Currency Sale at any time and without further notice to you.
For foreign exchange services my Travel Cash uses FTT Global Limited which is registered with HM Revenue & Customs (Registration number 12231114) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Payment Services Institution (Registration Number 503228) or such other currency exchange service providers that we make known to you prior to your use of foreign currency services.