MasterCard Special Offers
Win UEFA Champions League Tickets Order now
Terms and Conditions
How to Enter
- To enter this draw you need to successfully order a my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard Card between 12PM GMT Tuesday 1 October 2013 and 12:00PM GMT Tuesday 22 October 2013, minimum loads apply as set out in the product terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be UK residents and at least 18 years of age, and not employees of MasterCard, my Travel Cash or CorporatePay, associated companies, their dependants, or relatives or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Entry is free when you successfully order a my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard Card (minimum loads apply).
The Draw & Prizes
- The draw closes for entries at 12:00PM GMT Tuesday 22 October 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Wednesday 23 October 2013
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Manchester City FC vs. PFC CSKA Moskva UEFA Champions League match taking place at 19:45PM GMT on Tuesday 5 November 2013 at the City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via email by Wednesday 23 October 2013. The winner will have 24 hours from first being contacted to: acknowledge the prize and confirm that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken on Tuesday 5 November 2013. The prize must be taken by the winner unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter.
- If the event is cancelled for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control or for reasons relating to health and safety, there may be no rescheduling of the event, in such circumstances the prize will become void and will not be exchanged for any other prize.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winners and/or companions not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of any of the prize is strictly prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner and their companion agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense. This will include consenting to non-personally identifiable information about the winner being disclosed in communications from my Travel Cash to its customers and providing a photograph of themselves at the match.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose these terms and conditions and/or the promotion without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor any other agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter is CorporatePay Limited. Company Number: 05927983. Registered office: 66 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UD, United Kingdom.