Currency Sale: Coming Soon!!!
You can make your money go further this autumn with our currency sale! Perfect timing if you’re travelling this half term to buy your Euros or US Dollars at a fantastic rate.
Lasting for only a few hours, during this sale all new and existing my Travel Cash Euro and US Dollar Currency cardholders will get our special exchange rates.
When is the sale?
Thursday 18th October 2012 between 11am – 6pm only.
Where is it taking place?
Here – bookmark this page in advance.
The currency sale will only last for a few hours – so make sure you put the date in your diary and bookmark this page to avoid missing out.
Existing Euro or US Dollar cardholders – simply come back to this page between 11am – 6pm on Thursday 18 October 2012 and top up your card to automatically get our special sale rate.
If you don’t have a Euro or US Dollar Currency Card – just come back to this page during the sale and order a Euro or US Dollar Currency Card to get the fantastic sale rate. Read more about the Euro Currency Card or the US Dollar Currency Card.
Please note, the special sale rate will be applied to Euro Currency Card and US Dollar Currency Card orders and top ups only. Multi-Currency Card orders, top ups and spending and currency home delivery orders are excluded from the currency sale.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Currency Sale: Terms & Conditions
- The currency sale will take place between 11:00am and 18:00pm BST on Thursday 18 October 2012 (This is the limited period).
- The currency sale is open to both new customers and existing Euro Currency Card and US Dollar Currency Card cardholders. Existing Euro and US Dollar Currency Card cardholders can access the currency sale rates by logging in to the account management system or using the top up link on the currency sale page.
- The currency sale only applies to new and existing customers placing Euro or US Dollar orders or top ups on the Euro Currency Card or US Dollar Currency Card by discounting the foreign exchange rate during the above limited period.
- As the rates my Travel Cash offers are updated every 15 minutes to track the interbank exchange rate, it is possible that depending on what the interbank exchange rate is before and after the currency sale limited period, that the rate could be better than that on offer during the currency sale.
- New card orders only - we need to be able to verify your identity successfully when you complete your order. This is not a credit check and is performed using the details you supply during the order process. This verification must be carried out successfully before each new currency card order or top up can be completed. If we request documents in order to verify your details or address then these documents must be sent to us and arrive within 3 working days of the request being made otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your currency sale order.
- This offer is subject to you complying with the terms and conditions which can be found here.
- my Travel Cash is not responsible for any issues that may prevent you from completing your order during the advertised sale period.
- Please note that the currency sale does not apply to the currency home delivery cash service or the Multi-Currency Prepaid MasterCard.
- my Travel Cash reserves the right to alter the timing of the currency sale at anytime.
- my Travel Cash reserves the right to update the exchange rates throughout the above limited period, to account for changing interbank exchange rates, this may happen during the currency sale and without notice.
- Our commitment is for holiday / business travel money only and not for speculative, investment or any other purposes. Accordingly the maximum amount of currency that can be loaded per Euro Currency Card is €6,000 in any transaction day (this limit is made up of 2 loads of a maximum of €3,000). The maximum balance any Euro Currency Card can hold is €6,000. The maximum amount of currency that can be loaded per US Dollar Currency Card is $8,000 in any transaction day (this is made up of 2 loads of a maximum of $4,000). The maximum balance any US Dollar Currency Card can hold is $8,000. For full details on load and balance limits please refer to our rates table.
- If an order is placed during the currency sale limited period above it is our decision as to whether or not it is accepted or rejected and our decision is final.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, extend or amend the offer at any time and without notice.
Terms & Conditions