Your chance to go to The BRIT Awards 2013 with MasterCard
my Travel Cash is giving you the chance to win tickets to The BRIT Awards 2013 with MasterCard!
What you could win...
One lucky my Travel Cash cardholder, plus a friend, will be attending the awards and heading to the official MasterCard after party.
Plus 2 runners up will receive a pair of balcony tickets to the awards.
To enter all you have to do is:
- Top up
- OR order your my Travel Cash Card
Enter before 12pm Tuesday 5 February 2013.
Sort your travel money and be in with the chance of winning a fantastic prize to help kick off the new year in style.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- To enter this draw you need to place a successful order for a my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard or top up your existing my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard between 12:00PM GMT Tuesday 8 January 2013 and 12:00PM GMT Tuesday 5 February 2013, minimum loads apply as set out in the product terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be UK residents and at least 18 years of age, and not employees of MasterCard, my Travel Cash or CorporatePay, associated companies, their dependants, or relatives or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- Entry is free when you order a my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard or top up your existing my Travel Cash Prepaid MasterCard (minimum loads apply).
The Draw & Prizes
- The draw closes for entries at 12:00PM GMT Tuesday 5 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on Tuesday 5 February 2013 and awarded prizes in the order in which they are drawn as follows: The first entry drawn at random will win a bronze package for two people including two level 1 balcony tickets to The BRIT Awards 2013 with MasterCard and a pair of tickets to the MasterCard after-show party. The second and third entries drawn at random will each win a pair of level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2013 with MasterCard. Prizes do not include transport or accommodation.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be notified via email by Tuesday 5 February 2013. Winners will have 5 working days from first being contacted to: acknowledge the prize and confirm that they wish to accept the prize. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes must be taken on Wednesday 20 February 2013. The prizes must be taken by the winners unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter.
- The prize winners and their companions must be 18 years or older, and may be required to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- The winners and companions must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at http://www.brits.co.uk/terms-conditions. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or ticket holders being required to leave the event.
- If the event is cancelled for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control or for reasons relating to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and prizes will become void and will not be exchanged for any other prize.
- Please be aware that flash photography will be used throughout the evening. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winners and/or companions not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- It is a condition of entry that winners and companions agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
- The 02 Arena (Venue) reserves the right to refuse entry to The BRIT Awards 2013 with MasterCard to any person regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose these terms and conditions and/or the promotion without prior notice.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor any other agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- The promoter is CorporatePay Limited. Company Number: 05927983. Registered office: 2nd Floor, 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AW.
Terms & Conditions